The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
To strengthen our Maintenance and Repair department of Business Unit Netlog, we are looking for location Botlek RT a full time.
Manager Maintenance and Repair Europe & Africa (HNL)
- Management of the Maintenance and Repair (M&R) team (7 FTE);
- Implementation of Netlog procedures along with evaluating, revising, and creating procedures when required;
- Be the spokesperson of M&R matters for Sales / Customer Services departments, customers and depots;
- Administrative processing of repair estimates;
- Review repair estimates which are sent by vendors, for all our locations within Europe and Africa;
- Maintain control of the M&R cost for all locations within Europe and Africa;
- Involved in Depot / Contract negotiation;
- Monitor recoveries of container damages to third parties being customers, terminals or transport operators;
- Plan audits to be performed on vendors;
- Visit depot vendors to discuss and check for correct follow up on procedures for M&R and Equipment Control;
- Report to Director M&R.
- Education in a technical direction;
- 4-6 year experience in similar position;
- Good knowledge of the English language (verbal and writing);
- Knowledge of German or other multiple foreign languages is an advantage;
- Excellent management skills;
- Willingness to travel;
- Stress resistant;
- Affinity with logistics is an advantage;
- Eager to learn;
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
You can expect:
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation, preferably via e-mail.
HOYER Nederland B.V.
Oude Maasweg 50
3197 KJ BOTLEK RT
Zurück zur Liste