The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
To strengthen our Maintenance and Repair department of Business Unit Netlog, we are looking for location Botlek RT a full time
Maintenance & Repair Representative (HNL)
- To judge and to monitor repair estimates and progress;
- Administrative processing of repair estimates;
- Supporting the technical department regarding repairs (back-up);
- Ordering and monitor the equipment modifications for SPOT traffic;
- Supporting the operational departments with customer requirements.
- Education preferable in a technical direction;
- Affinity with tank containers is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of the English language (spoken word and writing). Knowledge of German or other multiple foreign languages is an advantage;
- Administratively accurate and skilled;
- Affinity with HOYER applications (AS400/VISTA/DMS/Monitor) is an advantage;
- Good control or affinity with Office (Word/Excel/Outlook);
- Stress resistant;
- Affinity with logistics is an advantage;
- Eager to learn;
- No 9 – 17 mentality.
You can expect:
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation, preferably via e-mail.
HOYER Nederland B.V.
Oude Maasweg 50
3197 KJ BOTLEK RT
Zurück zur Liste