The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
For the business unit Netlog in development division in Dormagen we are looking for the next possible date a Business Development Support (m/w/d).
Business Development Support (m/w/d) - DormagenBUN2019-01
- Support of our business development departments within Europe as well as our worldwide Sales Team’s
- Counterpart for our customers and their requests.
- Responsible for monitoring and post calculation of our leasing offers.
- Research of new product and markets.
- Create presentations and organize meetings.
- Relevant professional experience in the commercial-technical field, ideally in
- logistics / bulk-logistics
- Good knowledge of the chemical industry and technical understanding
- Independent and structured way of working
- Good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of the common MS-Office applications
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You can expect:
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation, preferably via e-mail.
HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition
Tel.: +49 40 21044-682
Zurück zur Liste