The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
Due to expansion our Business Unit Netlog is looking for an enthusiastic, internationally experienced candidate, located in Dormagen
Operator (m/f) Equipment Management - DormagenBUN2018-12
- matching and positioning of tank containers
- Takes care of the customer’s needs (modifications of tank containers)
- Dispatches tank containers to our workshops for implementation of specifications
- Dispatches the finalized tank containers to our customers
- Connector between Business Development, Invoicing and other departments
- Support team members on requests, stand in for colleagues on vacation and sick leave
- Get knowledge about all roles within the team for job rotation opportunities
- Two years of experience in dispatching for a transportation company
- Technical understanding
- Effective project and time management skills
- Ability to solve problems in order to maximize effectiveness
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent spoken and written German and English
You can expect:
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation, preferably via e-mail.
Zurück zur Liste