The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
To strengthen our Department Central Operations Tank Matching within our Business Unit Chemilog in Dormagen we are searching for a Tank Matcher (m/f)
Tank Matcher (m/f) - DormagenBUC2018-09
- Allocation of Tank Container, taking into account customer requirements and legislation (monitoring of legal checks included)
- Monitoring tank availability on the assigned European locations
- Coordination of empty tank container movements in Europe, taking into account European Tank demands, transport& cost optimization and the ideal utilization of the equipment
- Focus on accurate data administration, which result in a correct internal& external invoicing
- When problems/challenges occur, pro-actively look for solutions and take the necessary actions which results in customer satisfaction (internal as well as external)
- Making sure that team members/colleagues are fully trained so tasks are fully known and executed
- Act with corrective measures to improve quality
- Holiday cover within own department
- Making sure communication related to the daily work within department & between colleagues is optimal
- Taking part evening and weekend work (if applicable)
- Logistic education or minimum 2 years of experience in tank container business
- Knowledge of logistic processes
- Knowledge of administrational procedures
- Knowledge of the software applications (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of the English language (Dutch = pro)
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Quality driven / decisive / flexible / independent
- Good analytical skills
- Technical feeling / interest related to tank containers
Was Sie erwartet:
Wir bieten Ihnen die Unternehmenskultur eines international erfolgreichen Familienunternehmens, gute Arbeitsbedingungen, eine leistungsgerechte Entlohnung und freundliche Kollegen.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe der oben angegebenen Referenznummer, vorzugsweise per E-Mail.
HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition
BITTE KEINE ANFRAGEN VON PERSONALDIENSTLEISTERN!
Zurück zur Liste