The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
For our Business Unit Chemilog, CO (Central Operations), located in Dormagen, we are looking for two Railing & Shipping Planner (m / f).
The function is to make and follow up rail/vessel bookings for shipping a tank container to the designated operators/partners. That is, within the stipulated time, at the lowest possible cost, according to customer requirements and legal provisions.
Railing & Shipping Planner (m / f) -DormagenBUC2017-83
- Carry out daily railing and shipping activities in consultation with Intermodal Supplier management
- Inform about deviations through daily contact with European offices
- In case of problems, proactively seek solutions and take action to ensure customer satisfaction (e.g. deviations from specified routings, utilization of 'free' slots etc.)
- Take corrective action to improve quality
- Participate in the day, evening and weekend shifts (when needed)
- Provide holiday cover within the department
- Ensure good internal communication with the focus on the job in hand, considering:
- Inner team communication
- Communication between BUs
- Communication between departments
- Several years of experience in similar function and/or tank container logistics
- Knowledge of logistics processes and administrative procedures
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good command of German and English, both written and spoken
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Stress resistance, flexibility, adaptability and positive attitude
- Initiative, self-dependence and proactivity
- Conflict management skills
- Customer focus
- Carefulness and accuracy
Was Sie erwartet:
Wir bieten Ihnen die Unternehmenskultur eines international erfolgreichen Familienunternehmens, gute Arbeitsbedingungen, eine leistungsgerechte Entlohnung und freundliche Kollegen.
Haben wir Ihr Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung sowie der oben angegebenen Referenznummer, vorzugsweise per E-Mail.
HOYER GmbH Internationale Fachspedition
BITTE KEINE ANFRAGEN VON PERSONALDIENSTLEISTERN!
Zurück zur Liste