HOYER offers worldwide logistics services for gases used in the fields of technology, medicine and foodstuffs. Because of its expertise and its worldwide network HOYER can provide all gas logistics services from a single source. The sum of experience and performance is demonstrated, for example, by the transportation of particularly high-quality products such as helium and by the services it provides. Customers benefit from decades of experience in handling gases.
The Gaslog business unit offers the domestic and international transportation of highly sensitive gases. HOYER provides a large selection of modern, specialised equipment for this: tank containers and road tankers.
The full service offer comprises the following services:
- Consulting and engineering
- Planning and transport
- Fleet management
- Outsourcing concepts
- Leasing and financing
- Maintenance, repair and refurbishment in specialised, in-house workshops
- Performing legally mandated inspections
- Emergency supplies by road and/or rail (end-to-end service)
- Logistics concepts for intermodal transportation (full service)