The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
For the Business Unit Petrolog, based in Hamburg or Dormagen we are looking as soon as possible for a Working Student (m/f) for market research and strategy projects.
Working Student (m/f) for market research and strategy projects - Hamburg/DormagenHBL2018-05
- You will research defined existing market sectors that are of scale up interest to BU Petrolog, looking at:
- Volumes in European countries, customers, competitors, profit potentials, and growth pathways.
- You will make competitive comparisons and examine existing and alternative con-tractual constructions.
- You will also research defined areas of business that are of possible new interest.
- You will suggest the most attractive business opportunities identified by your
- research, also suggesting possible ways to take best advantage of those opportuni-ties and possible routes to enter new markets.
- You will prepare your results and provide corresponding overviews and explanations.
- Based on your analyses, you will derive your own ideas for the development and
- optimisation of the business unit and present them internally to BUP senior manage-ment.
- Enrolled student in the field of marketing, business studies, economics or comparable stud-ies, preferably with a focus on transport and/or logistics
- Independent, structured and resourceful way of working
- High ability to concentrate and organize
- Very good knowledge of the internet and other common MS-Office applications
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You can expect:
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation, preferably via e-mail.
Back to the list