The international logistics company HOYER is a worldwide market leader in moving liquids by road, rail and sea. Wherever they may go, HOYER will get chemicals, foodstuffs, gas and mineral oil to their destinations safely and efficiently in tank containers, road tankers, flexitanks and intermediate bulk containers (IBCs). 115 representative offices and around 6,000 employees throughout the world ensure a reliable and smooth transport process.
Our Special Logistics Department focuses on transport of non-hazardous bulk liquids in Flexitanks.
For our Commercial Department of Special Logistics in Spijkenisse/The Netherlands we are looking for a fulltime:
Area Sales Manager Benelux - Special Logistics (HGT)
- To develop the Flexitank deep-sea transport market with our present customer base as well as the markets and customers targeted for development in the Benelux region
- To analyse statistics in relation to budget projections, which will include product flows, profitability, customers and volumes
- To ensure communication and tasks related to other departments are completed in a timely fashion and adhere to deadlines set by the management.
- Business degree or proven track record in sales, contract negotiations and business development in the Flexitank and/or Deep-sea Market.
- Relevant Experience in similar position for a minimum of 3 years
- Fluent English, native Dutch is a pre
- Strong sales presence and excellent customer facing skills
- Working independently and excellent Communication-, presentation- and Negotiation Skills
You can expect:
We can offer the business culture of an international successful family-owned enterprise, excellent working conditions, performance-linked payment and pleasant colleagues.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application including your salary expectation, preferably via e-mail.
HOYER Global Transport B. V.
Oude Maasweg 44–50
3197 KJ Botlek RT
Phone: +31 (0)181 – 691611
Back to the list